This lovely challenge was a design challenge as follows :
- Provide a draft of your protective measure explaining how you will use the Arduino hardware to either
- keep your hands clean or
- not touch your face or
- maintain the distance from other people.
- You don’t have to have Arduino hardware to take part – just review the useful links below and let us know what you would do if you did have it!
- Everyone can help avoid the spread of COVID-19 if
- we wash or disinfect our hands frequently
- don’t touch our face
- maintain at least 2 metres (6 feet) distance between yourself and other people.
- Join us to combat COVID-19 by building and programming your Arduino based protective measure.
Congratulations to Harvey, who was one of the two joint winners. To see all the entries from our members, click on the links below :