- Monday 2nd September, taster session
- Monday 9th September, Introduction to Python course starts (aimed at experienced Scratch coders)
- Saturday 14th September, make sure you submit your entries to the Coding Competition by end of day.
- Monday 16th September, Introduction to Scratch course starts (aimed at novice Scratch coders)
- Sunday 22 September, Judging and display of Coding Competition finalists at the Pavilion, Tarland (sports ground) 10:00 to 13:00
- Sunday 29 September, “Take it to bits session” at the Repair and Re-use afternoon, MacRobert Hall. 14:00 to 17:00
- Monday 7th. October, Build an Air Monitor workshop.
- PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO EVERYTHING ELECTRONIC ON 14 & 21 OCTOBER.
- Everything Electronics restarts on 28th October.
*Please note : all activities are 18:30 to 20:00 on Monday evenings in the MacRobert Hall unless otherwise indicated. Everything Electronics runs every Monday evening and the full range of activities is normally present, not just the special activity list which only covers special courses or dedicated workshops.